Forum Discussion

SDuddy
Experienced User
22 days ago

Can't access Bank Entry Button...

I have a user that I have assigned an administrator role excluding payroll.  I had also restricted some functions that were not relevant to the role, but now the person needs to be able to reconcile merchant bank accounts. 

The bank entry box in the bank reconciliation screen remains greyed out, and they need this function to complete the task.  I cannot find anywhere how to switch this on.

I have literally ticked on every box in the banking function, every box in purchases except Report Taxable Payments, every box in sales except Reimburseable expenses.

Logged out several times, tried logging back in. Revoked file access and issued a new invitation.

Still can't access this function

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi SDuddy

It can indeed be challenging to resolve user access issues for customized use. When a user has multiple roles assigned, it can cause confusion within the system. A potential solution is to ensure that the user has only one role assigned and then customize that role specifically for their needs. If this does not resolve the issue, it would be best to create a support ticket through My Account to receive assistance from support.

In the meantime, feel free to create a new thread if you need any other help.

Thanks,
    Genreve