Forum Discussion

6 months ago

Lost MYOB RetailBasics Software

Hi Guys,

My system was hacked and i had to reset the computer now i lost my MYOB Retailbasics software and i can not remember where my installation CD is.. However I think it may have been MYOB Retailbasics which was being used

Is there anywhere i can download a copy or will MYOB be able to help me with my serial number??

Thanks

• i have a cd for myob premier v16... also can't find the installer

• so scary that after 4 months, nobody from MYOB cares to give you a reply

• Hi myobuser 

If you are using MYOB - Business Basics v1 or v1.1 for accounting/bookkeeping then you can download it from here: https://www.myob.com/au/support/downloads?page=1 - it's worthwhile keeping a backup of the installer for future issues like this.

If you mean Retail Manager for selling product only, then I don't think don't MYOB have this any more so someone else on this forum may be able to help. 

I am not sure about the MYOB Premier v16 as the download versions seem to go from Premier v12.5 to Premier v19 so you would need to clarify the version. The same download link I have mentioned, also has various Premier versions for download.

Cheers

Liz

•  

Well, not too sure how I can be more specific when all it says on the CD is v16, I have trouble reading the contents of the CD after trying with 3 machines

Liz_A
      Valued User

Hi myobuser 

This is an Australian and New Zealand site so the versions are different and you are unlikely to find what you need here. As far as I can tell, you need to contact ABSS Singapore to get assistance for your version.

Cheers

Liz