Forum Discussion

Paula3
Contributing User
2 months ago

BAS transactions don't come up on the GST report

Good morning, 

We lodge and pay the BAS monthly:

1. I record a a journal entry including the amounts for GST paid, PAYG Withholding payable and CBA General account

2. Go to Banking>Bank Feeds and the amount from the CBA General account and the amount for the BAS paid MATCH. 

3. Then, at the end of each month I create the GST report and review all the transactions and the transactions related to the BAS come up.

I am just checking the transactions for the month of July and the journal entry related to the BAS don't come up. 

Could you please help me with this?

Please, find attached a pdf.

Thank you.

• Good morning Jem, 

The issue is that when I create the GST report from the 1/6/24 to the 31/7/24 I can see the Journal entry for the 18/7/24 (Please, see attachment). However, when I create the GST report for the period 1/7/24 to the 31/7/24 I can't see the journal entry for the 18/7/24. I need a GST report from the 1/7/24 to the 31/7/24 including the journal entry for the BAS done the 18/7/24.

Could you please let me know about this issue?

Thank you.

Jemar_C
      Valued User

Hi Pau,

Thank you for providing the screenshot as well as the other details. You may also wants to check this thread for the further information on how you can fix the issue.

Cheers,

Jem

• Hi Paula3,

I can see that the BAS is not showing in your GST report. If you may please narrow down the date that the transaction actually is in by selecting smaller date ranges on the GST Detail Report until you narrow it down to one day. Find the General Journal and enter in missing tax code if general journal is within file current financial year. 

Alternatively, you may also check this thread as it also have a detailed information for the workaround.

Feel free to write a post if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Jem