Forum Discussion

• Hi Nifty,

I can see that all of the open invoices are not showing in the sales register. This usually can be fixed by clearing the cache of your Accountright by following the steps in this thread.

Feel free to write a post if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Jem

Nifty
    Experienced Cover User

Thanks Jemar_C.

I have cleared the cash with not success.

I would appreciate any other ideas thanks

• Hi Nifty,

Thank you for letting us know that you have tried the instructions above. Please check this thread as well for the other workaround.

Cheers

Jem

Nifty
    Experienced Cover User

Hi Jem,

No luck but the corrections you have provided are computer based.  We are seeing this exact problem on all 5 computers within our system.

Nifty
    Experienced Cover User

Jem... The online version is all OK in regard to being able to prepare the reports as would be expected.  We think this problem on multiple desktops some of which have only been turned on today to check this problem must be something to do with the recent upgrade as all was OK in early June.

• Hi Nifty,

I apologise if it's still not working, may I know if they are not also showing in the receive payments window? We might need to run some script if they are also not showing in that window.

Cheers,

Jem

Nifty
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Jem,

All outstanding invoices show in Receive Payments OK

Lets step back, our problem is Currently the Aged Receivable Report shows at current date, Regardless of the Selected date.  This is the only report we have found to have an error. 

When we open the file in the browser all the data is there and shows at whatever date is selected as the AS AT DATE.

The problem exists on all our computers including one that had AccountRight loaded about 1 month ago and is stand alone.  We have also restored a backup file from early march onto a PC but of course it had to be upgraded to 2024.6 such that the problem still occurs on that file.

It is frustrating but we are sure the last upgrade carries the problem.  WE are hesitant to experiment further.

Jemar_C
        Valued User

Hi Nifty,

I apologise for the inconvenience, can please try if you will see the open invoices in the browser. Try to login to https://app.myob.com/. Let's see if it will work there.

Cheers,

Jem

Nifty
    Experienced Cover User

Hi Jem,

yes we see all open invoices in the Browser and can filter back to earlier dates OK.

I will be overseas and most likely to be unablke to respond to you over the next 2 weeks.  However our staff know the work around using the browser so its not real drama.

Jemar_C
      Valued User

Hi Nifty,

Thank you for letting us know that you staff knows on how to access the browser version.

Feel free to write a post if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Jem

Nifty
    Experienced Cover User

Hi Jem,

I note the recent update has returned this situation back to what it was prior to the previous update with no such problem existing anymore.

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hey Nifty,

Thanks for letting us know that your Sales Register is working now. I'm glad to know that it has been resolved by the recent update. If you encounter issues in the future, feel free to post again.

Best regards,

Doreen