Forum Discussion

TimFlynn
Contributing User
2 months ago

BAS Taking Long Time To Prefill

The BAS on the new system seems to take a long time to load. Also validating take a lot longer then what it use to but that is a separate issue.

I open the BAS and it says it is loading which takes a long time then once it loads nothing is filled in. You have to wait a couple minutes, reload and then it is filled in. 

When I say nothing is filled in I mean there are no agent details, Doc ID, period or entity name etc. 

Is this normal?

• I'm having the same problem.  I have to leave it open for 10 min or go and come back a few times.  This is not going to work when I need to get a lot finalised in one day.  I'm also finding having to individual step thru 3 or 4 approval checks and then individually lodge is taking a long time.  Old system I could just have them all sitting their and lodge in one go.  I find it hard to even seach on if the lodgement was succesful as it doesn't allow you to put in order of what was just lodged.  The date order is the due date of the item and you might be lodging BAS for different periods.   I'm convinced I'm missing something here as it is going to take  a lot longer to do the process.  Surely they would not want to increase our work load

TimFlynn
    Contributing User

Good to know it is not just me. I hope we are just missing something and we can solve it once we learn what that is. I have not had to lodged multiple at once yet so I haven't had to try that but bulk lodgement was one of their selling points even though it could already be done on the old system.

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hey TimFlynn and Delany,

It sounds like you're experiencing some performance issues with the new BAS system. Based on the information available, it seems that the long load times and delays in validating the BAS are not typical and could be related to system performance issues. Could you confirm which product you were using when you experienced the issue with BAS taking too long to prefill?

Best regards,

Doreen