Forum Discussion

Crompton
Partner
17 days ago

STP Prefill missing since upgrades done in late June through to August

Hi

I am experiencing issues with the STP prefill in the ATO website this has only occurred since the current round of software upgrades.  I double checked the EOFY reports within MYOB STP, they are correct, but the lodgement document that is sent to the ATO shows zero values?? any ideas.  I am currently talking to the ATO as the PAYG Withholding field with a couple of my clients BAS has disappeared, gone,  does not even appear as blank so that I can prefill, it just doesn't exist any more.  With another client since the software upgrades no prefill exists on the ATO form for anything that relates to June, but processed in say July? 

Any Ideas please

Are all of the software issues that we have been experiencing for the last 2 months been rectified?

regards

Sandy

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Crompton

Thank you for sharing detailed information about the issue you're encountering. I see how challenging this situation can be, especially with critical tasks like STP reporting and BAS lodgements. You have the option to delete your BAS settings and redo them if needed. Alternatively, you can manually adjust the prefilled amounts directly in your BAS.

I understand you've experienced various issues over the last two months. Our development team is aware of these challenges and has been working on resolving them. Most issues should have been addressed in the latest updates.

Regards,

Sai