Forum Discussion

WTF12
Experienced User
2 days ago

2FA authentication

I have just read your MYOB news in relation to the above.  you are telling us that we have to re-authenticate every 24 hours really.............. I do not work on the weekends and I leave the office phone at work.  Surely there should a re-authentication when you are actually using MYOB.

MikeG1
    MYOB Moderator

Hi there, the authentication is based on using your software.
    If you are not using MYOB on the weekend, you will not need to take any actions and you wont be prompted to authenticate (as you arent trying to access the software)
    If you were using the software every day, then you would be prompted to complete 2FA at least once per day (every 24 hours) 

If I can please ask that you update your username as well to ensure it is respectful of MYOB and the community that would be great. You can do this by clicking on your profile on the top right > my settings > edit username

• We have multiple users logging in how do we go about each person being able to access the 2FA Authentication codes? At the moment it is sent to one person's email address but if this person is not able to access the code no one will be able to get into the system.