Forum Discussion

3 days ago

MYOB Timesheet import

Hi everyone,

I’m reaching out for some assistance with an issue we’re experiencing related to our MYOB timesheet export. We’ve implemented a temporary solution for exporting timesheets before our full integration with MYOB is complete.

However, we’ve encountered a problem where duplicate hours are appearing when importing records into MYOB. We’ve tested the records in our test environment, and everything seems to be working fine there. This issue only arises when our clients import the data into their MYOB systems.

Could anyone provide insights on what might be causing this issue? What should we check on both our end and the client’s end to resolve this? Additionally, is there a way for us to access logs as an admin to help diagnose and resolve this problem?

Any suggestions or troubleshooting steps would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Best regards,

Baramee

• Hi barameecloudcon,

If you're seeing duplicate hours when importing a timesheet, it might be due to the employee's standard pay settings. You'll need to double-check if there are hours entered in the standard pay. If so, try removing those hours before importing the timesheets. This should help avoid any duplicates. For more details, you can refer to this thread.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi barameecloudcon,

If you're seeing duplicate hours when importing a timesheet, it might be due to the employee's standard pay settings. You'll need to double-check if there are hours entered in the standard pay. If so, try removing those hours before importing the timesheets. This should help avoid any duplicates. For more details, you can refer to this thread.

Cheers,

Princess

• Hi Princess_R ,

Thanks for the advice! I’ll review the standard pay settings as you recommended and confirm everything with our client. Your help is much appreciated.

Best regards,
      Baramee

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi barameecloudcon,

You're very welcome! I'm glad I could assist. Feel free to start a new post again whenever you need help.

Cheers,

Princess