Forum Discussion

2010SJA
Contributing Cover User
28 days ago

Urgent - help please, upgrade not working

Hi

I recently upgraded to the new version of AccountRight, but now the program is displaying a blank screen. I urgently need to do some invoicing, but it's asking me for the Company file, which I assumed was stored online. Could you please send me the Company file and provide instructions on how to get started?

If the file is stored on my computer, could you guide me on how to find the filepath? I would really appreciate your help with this. Please send me a link through my email so I can get started please.

Thank you

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi 2010SJA

I understand you’re facing issues with the new version of AccountRight and urgently need to access your Company file for invoicing. If the program is displaying a blank screen and asking for the Company file, it’s possible that the file is stored locally on your computer rather than online.

To find your Company file, you can check the default AccountRight library location. This is usually a folder called My AccountRight Files located in This PC\Documents\MYOB (or C:\Users<user.name>\Documents\MYOB).

Here’s how you can locate the file:

1. Open File Explorer on your computer.
    2. Navigate to This PC > Documents > MYOB.
    3. Look for a folder named My AccountRight Files and check if your Company file is there.

If you find the Company file in this location, you can open it directly through the AccountRight program.

I would also recommend on visiting this help article for detailed information: Manage libraries.

Regards,
    Earl