Forum Discussion

Alice_LT
Cover User
5 years ago

IMS Payroll Cloud & OS Catalina Update & Go Global App

Due to other software requirements we had to update our MAC OS to Catalina. This has now stopped Go Global App working (as its not 64bit). I have emailed IMS support directly but had no response. What can I do? When will a new go global app be produced? How can I access payroll. Is disappointing that a 'cloud' programme sold to us (as we use Mac) is reliant on a Windows 3rd party app to function.

Help!

• Hi Alice_LT 

I understand that our phone-based IMS team have attempted to reach out to yourself with regards to your enquiry. From my understanding, they have sent you a download from the Apple Store with a new Go Global download and will attempt to follow up with you later this week to ensure that the software is working as intended for yourself.

• Hi Alice_LT 

I understand that our phone-based IMS team have attempted to reach out to yourself with regards to your enquiry. From my understanding, they have sent you a download from the Apple Store with a new Go Global download and will attempt to follow up with you later this week to ensure that the software is working as intended for yourself.

Alice_LT
      Cover User

Thank you. IMS Support have contacted me. Unsure why my initial email was not received as sent to the correct address, but an update has been emailed to me and installed. 

Just to note that no App store search found Go Global or the GG-Client as applications hence such difficulty in getting the update needed.