Forum Discussion

SLBowden
Partner
4 days ago

MYOB Teams app v desktop pay week start

I have just started implemented MYOB Teams to staff. Our payroll week commences on a Friday. In the browser I have checked (yes I saw posts on ensuring the browsers payroll settings are correct) it is set as Friday. then when I go to approve timesheets the week is correct. BUT if I try to approve timesheets through the app on my phone the pay week starts from Monday.

Frustrating as its easy for me to approve on app on phone (Android) even though I pay through desktop.

I would have thought the Teams app should be compatible with what you have as default in payroll settings regardless of where you open it.

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi SLBowden,

Since you've mentioned that you've checked the settings in  the browser, ensure that the MYOB Teams App is syncing properly with your desktop payroll settings. Then try logging out of the app, then logging back in to force a sync. 

If the issue persists, uninstall and reinstall the MYOB Teams app to ensure you have a fresh installation.

Regards,

Sai 

SLBowden
      Partner

Thankyou yes complete logout worked this time, must have been combination of everything all on 1 day

Isaiah_C
        MYOB Moderator

Hi SLBowden,

That is great to hear! I'm glad that your issue is now resolved. If you have any additional concerns in the future, please feel free to post again.

Regards,

Sai

Looking for something else?

Search the Community Forum for answers or find your topic and get the conversation started!

Community home

Dig into MYOB Academy for free courses, learning paths and live events to help build your business with MYOB.