Forum Discussion

Scottik1962
Experienced Cover User
3 months ago

Logging in again and again

I use MYOB Accountr Right from my own computer at home. Everytime I wish to log in I have to enter my email and my password, which makes total sence if i'm using a shared computer.

However, using my own computer at my own home, why can I no longer have the option of Staying Logged in for 30 days?  Even my password programs dont seem to work on remembering my email, let alone my password as well.

Thanks for any insight, and I know security is important but is it really nessary for unshared computers?

Scott

• Hi Scottik1962,

Thanks for your post. In this matter, for AccountRight Live, you may go to Services >> Sign out from AccountRight >> then login again. That will make the system prompt you to add your email address and password when logging in. However, for the browser version, I want to check if you have tried to use a different browser, a private window, and tried to clear the cache. You may also check the settings of your browser for saved email and passwords using this link.

Feel free to write a post if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Jem

• Hi Scottik1962,

Thanks for your post. In this matter, for AccountRight Live, you may go to Services >> Sign out from AccountRight >> then login again. That will make the system prompt you to add your email address and password when logging in. However, for the browser version, I want to check if you have tried to use a different browser, a private window, and tried to clear the cache. You may also check the settings of your browser for saved email and passwords using this link.

Feel free to write a post if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Jem