Forum Discussion

FionaL
Contributing Cover User
4 months ago

Balance Sheet NOT balanced

I reported 3 months ago that the Balance Sheet for our organisation does not balance. I was advised to rollover to the current year and see if that helped. 

I do not normally rollover the year, until the previous year's audit is accepted at the AGM, so had to wait for that. I rolled over at the beginning of this month. The Balance Sheet is still not balanced.

Please could I have some assistance?

Fiona L

• Hi Fiona,

Rolling over the FY will not fix the out of balance. In most cases file will need to be fixed by MYOB (as an accounting system should never allow and out of balance situation). There are a few known issues with Historical Balance account which can cause out of balance - check this and if this is why your accounts are out of balance, search for a Historical Balances fix on the forum.

Regards

Gavin

gavinw222@gmail.com

FionaL
    Contributing Cover User

Thanks Gavin.

I was pretty sure the rollover wouldn't help - but hey, had to try!

I'd just really like to have MYOB Support give me the details of how to get them to fix the issue.

I've tried all the suggestions in past forum posts, so really now need MYOB support assistance.

Fiona

gavin12345
      Ultimate User

Hi Fiona,

If you don't have any luck with MYOB getting this fixed, try MYOX Services - they can fix this, there would be a fee though.

Regards

Gavin