Forum Discussion

SaraPat
Experienced Cover User
3 months ago

Header Account Subtotals

Hi

Can anyone explain to me why the subtotals for Receivables and Current Loans do not line up with the correct SubAccount?

I have shown the account numbers to show it is not because of a numbering issue.

Any suggestions???

SaraPat
    3 months ago

Thanks Gavin - at least it is not only me!!!

Clearing the cache did not work nor did ticking and unticking the Generate Subtotals. 

What I did in the end was move all of the Loan account up a level so they were no longer under the Loans Subtotal account and then moved them back down again..

Sara

• Hi SaraPat 

Can you please attach a screenshot of the Account List screen for Assets as well. This might help explain what has happened.

Regards

Gavin

SaraPat
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Gavin

Here you go

It is interesting when i look at that the total for Recievables includes all amounts OTHER than 1-1260 and the total for Current Loans is ONLY 1-1260.  I imagine this is the issue but I don't know what is causing it??

• Hi SaraPat 

Nothing obvious I can see to explain behaviour. Seems 1-1225 is NOT being treated as a Header. Suggest you open each header and ensure the Details tab has Generate Subtotals ticked.

If yes, all I can suggest is what moderators keep saying - clear the cache as this can resolve some strange display issues. 

See here

Regards

Gavin

SaraPat
      Experienced Cover User

Thanks Gavin - at least it is not only me!!!

Clearing the cache did not work nor did ticking and unticking the Generate Subtotals. 

What I did in the end was move all of the Loan account up a level so they were no longer under the Loans Subtotal account and then moved them back down again..

Sara