Forum Discussion

6 days ago

MYOB P&L report can not drill down for past years

Hi,

I just noticed that P&L report for the previous years can not drill down to individual transactions. I ran a P&L report for 2022/23 and when click on expense items it just goes to yearly comparison but not to the GL transaction details as it used to, but when I ran the same report for 2023/24 and click on an expense amount, I can drill down to see the expense details. Can MYOB or anyone who experience let me know whether this can be fixed if so how?, please.

Thank you

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Sam76,

Looks like there's a cache error preventing you from drilling down to individual expense transactions when generating the profit and loss report for prior years. Since you can see the expense details in last year's report, clearing your AccountRight cache might help. You can also try generating the report using the AccountRight browser version to see if it shows the details correctly. If these steps don't work, please reach out to our support team by connecting through our live chat team via MOCA or raising a support ticket via My Account.

Cheers,

Princess