Forum Discussion

Trish_Lee
Experienced User
2 months ago

Error with Multiple Clients

Hi,

I have multiple clients unable to access their company file using our Addon Solution - ARScan. this only occured after an upgrade today. The clients have been using this for several years

It asks them the following

If they click on No Thanks or Allow Access, they get the following issue. Appears to be online files only.

MikeG1
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Trish, it looks like it might be a broken link trying to get to our homepage 'myob.com'. But you will need to raise this with ARScan directly I believe. Alternatively you could submit a help ticket via developer.myob.com

LiamM
      Experienced User

We are experiencing exactly the same issue with our product when trying to access the MYOB hosted web pages.  I have traced it to the embedded browser component being based on Internet Explorer; something in the pages that are involved in authenticating access is breaking it...exactly the same results and displays as reported by Trish.

Trish_Lee
        Experienced User

Hi Liam,

Thanks for your reply.

I have been on the phone to support for over an hour, they are saying to send an email to developer@myob.com

They were suggesting it was a ARScan error, which it clearly is not.

I have had no reply from them and there is no contact phone number.

Trish_Lee
      Experienced User

Hi Mike,

Thank you :-)

We develop ARScan, have no issues with any clients using ARScan that have not had the update done this morning to AccountRight,  I have tried to submit a help ticket.

MikeG1
    MYOB Moderator

Thanks LiamM and Trish_Lee -
    You're on to it for sure, I have been told internally that this is related to authorisation and they are aware. The team are definitely working on this and you should be able to keep updated via the support tickets you have raised through the developer site. 
    P.s love the updated avatar colours Trish!
    Cheers, Mike

Matiu
    Contributing User

Our team have experienced this exact issue this afternoon when attempting to export invoices from an external Windows based application into MYOB, which is normally seamless. 

MikeG1
    MYOB Moderator

Hi all, I think this thread has the same people on it (with the exception of Mike_James )
    But letting you know that I have provided an answer/update on this thread here