Forum Discussion

14 days ago

online bank feed deposit matching issue

Hi :)

Is anyone experiencing trouble over the last few days when trying to match transaction in the MYOB online bank feed? 

I'm able to match withdrawal transactions, but when trying to match deposits the transaction drop down collapses after thinking for what seems like a long time, like it gives up?

ERROR msg: Something went wrong. Please try again. Request ID xxxxx.

Any guidance welcome :) thanks in advance :)

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MM4646 

It's interesting how the error message described only appears on deposit transactions. As per checking, there seems to be no reported issue similar to what you described. But generally, error messages from the bank feed window stem from the ledger transactions you are trying to match with them. I recommend checking the deposit transactions to see if they exist for the bank feed period you are trying to match with and make sure that those transactions are not marked check in the reconcile accounts window or part of a previous reconciliation. Additionally, clearing the cache of your browser might help. 

If you continue to have the same error message after following these steps. I recommend creating a support case from the My Account page. Let us know if you need any other help.

Thanks,
    Genreve. 

MM4646

Thanks so much, I'll give that a go to see if it resolves the issue, thank you :)

Isaiah_C
        MYOB Moderator

Hi MM4646,

If you have any additional concern in the future, please feel free to post again.

Regards,

Sai