Forum Discussion

22 days ago

Bendigo ABA Files

Good Morning,

We have just changed banks from Bankwest to Bendigo. When uploading ABA files (electronic payments) to Bankwest, I had the bank code set to BWA. When I requested the code from Bendigo, they gave me a Swift Code, which is 8 digits long and cant be entered into Myob Bank code details.

Just checking if anyone else has used Bendigo for ABA files and what their process was before I revisit the bank.

Thanks

• Hi DonnaLee1972,

I get that you've switched to Bendigo Bank and received a SWIFT code that doesn't fit into the MYOB bank code details. Bendigo might have a different process for ABA files compared to Bankwest. It would be a good idea to reach out to Bendigo directly to confirm the correct bank code format or any specific requirements they have for ABA files.

Let me know if there's anything else I can assist with!

Cheers,

Princess

• Thank you Princess_R, 

For anyone else that may be asking, you need to apply for "Bulk Payments" with Bendigo. The bank code is BBL, and you will be given authority number once approved for bulk payments

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi DonnaLee1972,

Thanks for your sharing your solution. Your tips about the bank code (BBL) and authority number are helpful and will definitely guide others in the same boat. Your contribution to the community is greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi DonnaLee1972,

I get that you've switched to Bendigo Bank and received a SWIFT code that doesn't fit into the MYOB bank code details. Bendigo might have a different process for ABA files compared to Bankwest. It would be a good idea to reach out to Bendigo directly to confirm the correct bank code format or any specific requirements they have for ABA files.

Let me know if there's anything else I can assist with!

Cheers,

Princess