Forum Discussion

2 months ago

Import Crystal Payroll GL File

Hi, My client has Crystal Payroll and I want to import the GL Analysis file. How do I do this please. Many thanks

• Hi downtoearth,

I can see that you would like to on how you may import General Ledger analysis file to MYOB. If you are using an Accountright this will be the helpful article on how you may import the file. If you will get an error, please check it with Crystal Payroll directly as the file will be coming from the software. 

Feel free to write a post if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Jem

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi downtoearth,

Thanks for your response! I see that you're looking for a specific answer to your client's questions. You can choose the "Accounts" file type since it's a General Ledger file. But it really depends on how your GL analysis file is structured. For the format type, if you save your text file as tab-delimited, then go with the tab format.

As for the fields, these are the names in AccountRight that you can match with the import fields. If you're not sure which format to choose to match with AccountRight, I highly recommend using an import template. For more details, check out this Help article: Importing and Exporting Tips.

Feel free to get in touch if you need more help.

Cheers,

Princess