Forum Discussion

2 months ago

AccountRight recurring transactions not working in MYOB Business

I have a set of recurring transactions set up in AccountRight. Most of end of month journals.

I am trying to start using MYOB Business.

The recurring transactions do not seem to do anything. I can see them listed there. However, they are not automatically applying on the due date and I can't see any method of getting them to manually create the required transactions.

Should recurring transactions in AccountRight work in MYOB Business, or do they not talk to each other on this?

• Hi GeoffSchmidt,

Seems like you're having trouble with recurring transactions in AccountRight not working as expected in MYOB Business.
    From what I understand, recurring transactions in MYOB Business should work similarly to those in AccountRight. However, there might be some issues causing them not to apply automatically.

I've checked your account and conducted some tests to see if there are any missing account numbers, as recurring transactions usually stop recording automatically if any transactions are missing account numbers. I can confirm that there are no issues with the file.

Let's troubleshoot this together to sort it out! You could try creating a sample recurring transaction in AccountRight to test if it works on its scheduled date in MYOB Business.
    Alternatively, you can recreate the recurring transactions in MYOB Business.

If the issue continues, please connect with our live chat support for more detailed assistance. To connect with a live chat agent, start by contacting our virtual assistant, MOCA, through https://myob.com/support. If MOCA is unable to resolve your issue, it will transfer you directly to our live chat team for further help.

Cheers,

Princess