Forum Discussion

2 months ago

cash at bank and historical balancing problem

Hello, I urgently need help and I am super confused in regards to my cash at bank and historical balancing. I started off with a opening balance for cash at bank with $10,748 and current balance of $10,426 and had a 0 historical balancing. I had an issue with the remaining balance and wanted to make it 0. Next thing i know, my cash at bank would always be opening with $10,426, and either closing with $10,386 with 0 historical balancing, or $10,426 with $40 historical balancing. Pls help

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi lemurpuppeteer ,

I understand that dealing with these different values can get confusing. Unfortunately, it will be hard to pinpoint what's causing the difference. I recommend speaking with a financial advisor/accountant to see if there are any issues with how the file transactions were set. If there is a value discrepancy after the accountant has checked, you can also reach out to our virtual assistant, MOCA, on our website, or you can request support via myaccount.myob.com. If MOCA can't help, you'll be automatically directed to our live chat team for further troubleshooting. 

Feel free to create a new thread if you need any other help.

Thanks,
    Genreve