Forum Discussion

6 months ago

How do I change to Monthly Reporting for PAYGW but keep it quarterly for GST

We are using Business Pro and the client has changed to Monthly PAYGW reporting.

We are lodging the BAS through MYOB - how do I change to Monthly Reporting for PAYGW but keep it quarterly for GST?

Thanks

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi knn,

Thanks for your post. We've replicated this issue; GST and PAYG are both included. Therefore, any changes made to the reporting will affect the entire BAS report. To update this in Myob Business, navigate to Business Settings > GST Settings > and adjust the Reporting frequency to Monthly.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl

• My client is now required to lodge their PAYG Withholding monthly from 1st July 2024. They were previously on a quarterly basis for both GST and PAYG Withholding. I need to change the setting in MYOB Business so they can lodge monthly IAS but still keep GST on a quarterly basis. How do i change this in MYOB so they can start reporting their PAYG Withholding on a monthly basis?

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi DHenson17,

I see your client needs to switch from quarterly to monthly PAYG Withholding reporting while keeping GST quarterly. In MYOB Business, head over to Accounting > Prepare BAS > Create new > Report settings on the right side of the screen. From there, you can update the PAYG settings and keep GST reporting as is. For more info, please check out this Help article: Completing your activity statement.

Feel free to get in touch if you need more help.

Cheers,

Princess