Forum Discussion

8 days ago

Bank Feeds & Linking Bank Account

Hi my Bank Feeds say "Bank Feed Ready" but  the Bank Account option (Linked Category) is hashed out so I can't link the bank account to start coding the bank transactions.

I had 2 Bank feed application for other accounts rejected that are still sitting their "Rejection Email Sent" I can carry on for the moment without these account but could this be why the Lined Category is hashed out

Any suggestions on how to fix this

Thank you

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi suella1,

Welcome to the Community Forum!

Looks like you're having trouble setting up your bank feed because the "Linked Category" is grayed out. This usually means there's a more complex issue at play. One common reason is that the category you're trying to link is already connected to an old bank feed. In MYOB, each category can only be linked to one bank feed at a time. So, if a category is already linked to a different bank feed, it won't show up in the dropdown list for linking. For more info, please check out this Help article: Managing your bank accounts.

However, if this is not the case and you're unable to link categories, please partner with our live chat team for more help. To connect with a live chat agent, please start by contacting our virtual assistant, MOCA, through myob.com/support. If MOCA is unable to resolve your issue, it will transfer you directly to our live chat team.

Cheers,

Princess