Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Drag and drop attachments in the bank transaction

Why can't we drag and drop attachments in the bank transaction screen anymore?

This function does not appear to be working anymore. 

Only allows to attach a file manually or link via the 'in-tray'.

• Hi tmlioulios 

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you'll find it a wealth of knowledge . 

We didn't have similar reports of this function not working as intended, as it's not working on your end, I recommend clearing the cache, as sometimes this issue can be caused due to corrupt cache. 

Let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist you.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers

Cel

• Hi Cel

I tried this to no avail. 

Can you please look into this for me, it is for all MYOB files I access.

Thank you

• Hi

This has still not been fixed for all my MYOB files. Can you please advise what the problem is.

Also, I have cleared my cache as instructed - with no success.

Thanks

Sean_DC
        MYOB Staff

Hi tmlioulios 

I'm sorry to see that no one has responded to you yet. I have replicated this and reached out to the team. The only way to attach a file or document is through Attach files or Link from InTray. It's still under our Product Ideas Board as a submitted idea. I found a similar feature request to that that you can vote for here.

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.