Forum Discussion

12 months ago

Payment never recieved

So I have a customer telling me they have paid an invoice

They have provided me with screen shoots of the transaction details with reference number.

The payment was made using Bpay 6 days ago.

However I received no notification of the payment and it has not arrived into my Bank account.

Where did the money go?

• Hi Occa

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. Thank you for bringing your inquiry to our attention. We apologize that you are facing issues with the customer payment that is not arriving in your Bank account. We truly value your patience and understanding. 

In this matter, I have sent you a private message with information and instructions to assist you further. To access this, please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears. 

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth

• Hi Occa

Thank you again for bringing your concern to us, and I sent you a private message here in the Community Forum. We are glad that we are actively working to help you resolve your concern. Thank you again for your patience and understanding during this time. 

We will be closing the thread now. Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

Cheers,  
    Leneth