Forum Discussion

Chrismaurice
Contributing User
2 months ago

I have MYOB business and I need to build items for inventory.

I have MYOB business and I need to build items for inventory. I do not see this option in my inventory options (there is no inventory journal area that I can see)  like I used to have in my old MYOB accountedge account which can no longer be used. Need your help asap please. 

• Hi Chrismaurice,

I can see that you are looking to auto build items in MYOB Business. As of now, auto building items feature is not yet available in the browser version. We'll soon be adding more advanced features for businesses with more complex needs, such as backordering, tiered pricing, or the ability to build items from other items. We'll update this comparison table as those new features become available.

Fell free to write a post if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Jem

Chrismaurice
      Contributing User

Hi Jem

Thank you for your response to my question.  This is similar to the one I have received before and I had since sent through another question as to how I can get the auto build item feature in other products that MYOB offers please ? without hopefully having to change all my accounts over to another system.  Is that an option please?  Look forward to hearing from you. thank you. 

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Chrismaurice,

Currently, the Auto Build Item feature is available only in MYOB AccountRight, excluding MYOB Basics. Since there is no direct migration path from MYOB Business to AccountRight, if you want to move to AccountRight, you will need to use import options or manually enter the transactions.

Please see this help page for more information:  Auto-Building items

Feel free to start a new post if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
        Earl