Forum Discussion

Judy-C
Experienced Cover User
3 months ago

Comparing Myob Pro and Accountright Plus

All the posts I have read (and I have read so many) say that Accountright Plus offers better job management and more detailed inventory, but no detail is provided as to exactly what this means. I use Accountright Plus but have a new entity to set up which may only need MYOB Pro, but finding out exactly what Accountright Plus has that MYOB Pro doesn't offer is not detailed anywhere that I can find. All the differences mentioned are general and nowhere near specific enough to base a decision on. 

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Judy-C ,

To address your query regarding the differences between AccountRight Plus and MYOB Business Pro, AccountRight Plus offers advanced job tracking with detailed reporting, sub-jobs, and profitability analysis, whereas MYOB Business Pro provides basic job tracking with limited reporting. For inventory management, AccountRight Plus includes comprehensive features like tracking levels, multiple pricing, reorder alerts, and detailed reports, while MYOB Business Pro covers essential inventory tracking and basic reporting without the advanced features of AccountRight Plus. Additionally, MYOB Business is ideal for retail businesses with simple inventory needs, such as those that only sell from stock on hand and don't backorder to fulfill sales.

I would also recommend on visiting this help page for more information:
    Comparing inventory in MYOB Business and AccountRight

Regards,
    Earl

Judy-C
      Experienced Cover User

Thank you. Are there any help pages available with information regarding advanced job tracking versus basic job tracking? 

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Judy-C,

Do you still need more info on tracking jobs in MYOB Business? If yes, you can check out this link. If you're interested in something else, I suggest taking a look at our MYOB Marketplace.

Feel free to get in touch if you need more help.

Cheers,

Princess