Forum Discussion

30 days ago

Contacting a human

Does anyone have an email address for MYOB? I can't log in and can't find anyone to contact and my GST is due. For some reason I get the attached message. Our IT department advise its a MYOB problem but I can't find anyone to talk to at MYOB, just 100's of web pages answering questions I don't have!

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Nicci10,

I totally understand how stressful it can be when you're unable to log in, especially with your GST deadline approaching. This issue is due to recent changes in our login URL. We’ve decommissioned the old URL, so you’ll need to log in using the new URL: app.myob.com.

Feel free to get in touch if you need more help.

Cheers,

Princess

AdminKirsty
    Experienced User

Have you tried using a different browser?  That may get past this Edge issue.

To find contact details for calling MYOB for help, go to the Support>Contact-us.. Under Get Help From Out Team> MYOB Business, you will find a number to call (make sure the country is correct though).

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Nicci10,

I see that you're still unable to log in to the new URL. Please try clearing your browser cache and using a different browser to log in. 

If the issue persists, there are a number of places we'd recommend getting in touch with, and our support crew would be best placed to help. Aside from calling our phone support, you can also head on over to http://myob.com/contactus and click the purple speech bubble (lower right-hand corner) to open MOCA. From there, type in "get help from a support agent," and this will give you a link to open a live chat. 

Cheers,

Princess

Nicci10

The speech bubble keeps giving me automated answers with a list of links that don't help. Is it possible to use a speech bubble with a human at the other end?

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Nicci10,

If the automated responses from MOCA aren't helpful, MOCA will automatically transfer you to a live chat agent. This happens if MOCA can’t help, doesn’t get what you’re asking, or if you request to speak with a human. Once transferred, a live chat agent will assist you further. 

If you're still having trouble logging in, I recommend calling our support team directly. You can find the phone number on our website. Additionally, you can raise a ticket via My Account for further assistance.

Cheers,

Princess