Forum Discussion

Quest_DND
Contributing Cover User
6 months ago

A problem occurred with processing this super payment. Please refresh the browser, check the details and try again.

Unable to make super payment.  Receive the following "A problem occurred with processing this super payment. Please refresh the browser, check the details and try again."

Have refreshed browser, logged in and back out.  Have same issue?

• I keep getting the same message and cannot process our September 2024 superannuation payments.  Also get the message on "desktop version",  

"It looks like this service is unavailable right now. Please try again "

I have been trying every day for 2 weeks and still get the same messages.

This has never happened before, and we need to urgently get this problem fixed please

We have emailed MYOB support 3 times now and get a reply saying they will get back to us shortly, still no reply and no help.  Very frustrating especially considering how much we pay monthly for support ?

Please help

• Hi Quest_DND,

Thanks for sharing the full error message. If there's a red error or warning sign next to the employee when the error pops up, try hovering over it to see what needs fixing. If there's no error message, could you send me a private message with these details for further investigation?

• Serial Number
    • Your full name and email address
    • Complete super fund details
    • A screenshot of the whole 'Super Payment' window (showing the unprocessed super payment)

I look forward to your response.

Kind regards,

Shella

Camdee
      Cover User

This has happened to me too - can you help please?

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Camdee,

The "problem occurred with processing this super payment" may require us to do some behind-the-scenes work to fix it. Since we need more information and have to make some changes on our end, it's best to reach out to our support team. You can contact them on live chat via the virtual assistant MOCA or raise a support ticket through myaccount.myob.com. They'll help you get this all sorted out in no time!

Cheers,

Princess