Forum Discussion

LeaNorth
Partner
3 years ago

Missing pay in STP

Hello

In November I managed to duplicate a pay and to correct it posted a reversal of that pay.  Three entries are showing on the GL, ie the correct pay, the duplicate and the reversal.  However on the STP report I only have two - one pay and the reversal and consequently my STP YTD amounts are incorrect.  I have run a $0 pay but nothing changed.

Any help greatly appreciated!

• Solved - the STP verification report agrees with all payroll reports and GL.  It is only the ATO portal that is different and I  understand that this is not unexpected and isn't an issue as it isd the STP verification that is used by ATO for EFY totals

• I am continuing to delve into this and can see in the list of Pay runs that on that date I have an entry for $1815 which is the two pays (8 and 9 on the GL).  However the pay slip and detail only shows the correct net amount of $907.50.  

I can see that this would be correct but the issue is still that it has only report a single pay and the reversal (effectively resulting in a nil pay for that fortnight) to STP

LeaNorth
      Partner

Solved - the STP verification report agrees with all payroll reports and GL.  It is only the ATO portal that is different and I  understand that this is not unexpected and isn't an issue as it isd the STP verification that is used by ATO for EFY totals