Forum Discussion

9 months ago

unpaid invoices "Failed to load the report."

Hi

I am not able to fetch the report :Unpaid Invoices

I have cleared the cache and history and changed the browser, as suggested by customer support, but none have worked.

Please advise

• Hi nauticus,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

Are you encountering an error message stating, "failed to load report"? If so, this issue may arise when the report experiences a backend timeout due to trying to pull too much data. To address this, try running the report for a shorter period of time and check if it resolves the problem.

Please don't hesitate to respond to this message if the issue persists. I'm here to assist further.

Cheers,

Princess

• I am experiencing the same issue. I am attempting to generate overdue invoices as of the current date, but the report generation is failing.

finance1833
    Contributing User

I have same issue.

Please clarify re "shorter period of time" - this is a list of unpaid invoices.

This is a standard business report.

Please advise how to rectify.

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi All,

In some situations, we've seen exporting the account list, then re-importing the same account list with no changes made, has resolved the reports failing to load for the year. You can also check and save the Report Settings to refresh the currently saved settings or update them if required.

If the issue persists, please reach out to our live chat agent through our virtual assistant MOCA or submit a support case via MyAccount.

Regards,

Sai