Forum Discussion

7 months ago

ERROR - Register for eInvoicing

Hi there,

I've tried many times to register for eInvoicing but it still gives me the same error "Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the browser."

Also, we have never used eInvoicing previously. 

Please assist with the way to register for eInvoicing

Doreen_P
      MYOB Moderator

Hi All

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

Are you still having issues registering to EInvoicing? If yes, please have the other users of the business register. Also, please check your user access if the Owner, Admin and Sales are ticked. Please let us know how it goes on your end.

Best regards,

Doreen

• Hi Doreen_P

Yes - My user access is the administrator, and we tried the owner of the business register. Both of us received an error for registering for eInvoicing. Please assist. Thank you.

• Hi Doreen,

I am using the administrator of the account and still having issues.

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hey YUNG_JEDS

Since you're still having issues with einvoicing, I highly suggest getting in touch with our live chat. To get through to a live chat agent, you will need to get in touch first to our virtual assistant, MOCA through myob.com/support. Don't worry, if MOCA can't provide the help you need, our live chat team is just around the corner to pick up from where MOCA left off.

Best regards,

Doreen

PeterBor
    Experienced User

I am having the same problem trying to setup einvoicing.
    Called MYOB support and got told to there was an issue with einvoicing and they would get back to me.
    I Have heard nothing.

Checking the status page can find nothing to say there is an issue with einovicing.

Have a case number and a link but cannot work out how to check it as when I use my MYOB login it asks for the login fails.

How can this issue drag on for so long?
    More than a bit frustrating.

I realy don't want to sit on the phone for a hour again to get told there is still an issue with MYOB and get nothing resolved

Are there any solutions to getting this to work?

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi PeterBor,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience. We have checked on our end and can confirm that the issue with registering and sending via eInvoicing has been resolved. If you are still experiencing issues with eInvoicing, please share a screenshot of the error you are receiving so we can investigate further.

Feel free to get in touch if you need more help.

Cheers,

Princess

PeterBor
        Experienced User

Hi,

Tried again today and recieved the same error.

Have also recieved no responce to my case number

MYOB Client Support | 01893263

• Hi PeterBor and pandaproduction,

Sorry to hear that you're still experiencing the same error and haven't received a response to your case number. PeterBor 

I've checked your case and see that you're both using MYOB Business New Zealand. We've run some tests to check if there's an error with eInvoicing registration on our end, and fortunately, we were able to set it up. To further assist you, we would need the error log from your browser. Please make sure to always clear your browser cache before signing up for eInvoicing.

Additionally, you can partner with our live chat support. To connect with a live chat agent, please start by contacting our virtual assistant, MOCA, through myob.com/support. If MOCA is unable to resolve your issue, it will transfer you directly to our live chat team for further help.

Cheers,

Princess

YUNG_JEDS

I am still having issue with eInvoicing via MYOB.  Please see the attached error log from my browser.

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi YUNG_JEDS,

Thanks for sharing the screenshot! The error log doesn't reveal much information. We need the details you entered when you signed up. Since this involves personal information, please send us a private message or connect with our live chat support. To connect with a live chat agent, please start by contacting our virtual assistant, MOCA, through myob.com/support. If MOCA is unable to resolve your issue, it will transfer you directly to our live chat team for further help. Additionally, you can raise a ticket via My Account for further assistance.

Feel free to get in touch if there's anything else I can assist you with.

Cheers,

Princess