Forum Discussion

AdminOBT2024
Contributing User
15 days ago

Inventory Build Items - unit cost not entered

I have found a "Build Items" entry in MYOB where the unit cost of the items was not entered. I have tried to amend the "Build Items" entry and add the unit cost. It is not showing as out of balance, but when I go to save the change, I am getting an error "the value of your inventory may not be lass than zero". 

Any suggestions on how I can amend to add in the unit cost?

Screenshot attached.

Thanks in advance.

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi AdminOBT2024,

The error message "the value of your inventory may not be less than zero" typically occurs when the system detects that the inventory value would drop below zero if the changes are saved. I've applied some fixes to your account. Please log out and log back again to refresh your account, then redo the process. If the error persists, making an adjustment to your inventory might help.

If the above doesn't work, please partner with our phone or live chat support team for further help. To connect with a live chat agent, please start by contacting our virtual assistant, MOCA, through myob.com/support. If MOCA is unable to resolve your issue, it will transfer you directly to our live chat team.

Cheers,

Princess