Forum Discussion

Sam_P
Experienced Cover User
2 months ago

Printing Invoices in a Closed Period

Hi,

Just wondering why I can no longer print invoice that are in a closed period.

The error message received is below, even though no changes to the invoice have been made.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Sam_P

I understand how the lock period should not hinder the printing of invoices. Currently, the workaround for printing the invoices in the lock period is printing them from the browser version of the application or temporarily removing the lock period to print the invoices. 

Let us know if you need any other help.

Thanks,
    Genreve

• I am having the same issue, the browser version doesn't work either as the templates aren't set correctly.  And when I go to select the template it says I cant save changes and download as invoice is in a locked period. 

Our accountant locks the period so we aren't in the position to ask the accountant to unlock the period every time we need to email or print an invoice.

This issue has been going for weeks, when will it be rectified?  

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Nerissa1,

I understand the impact of the error message on a business workflow. Currently, the development team is working on creating a permanent fix for this which will likely be pushed out in the next update or the update after that.

In the meantime, the workaround is to print the invoice from the browser version of the application. Feel free to post again if you need any other help.

Thanks,

Genreve