Forum Discussion

14 days ago

Accountright Desktop - Purchase Order Issue

Hello all,

We have an issue when building a purchase order on Accountright - desktop from the stock alert report for a supplier.  We find that it will not capture all the checked items for that supplier in the purchase order. 

This is quite frustrating.  The Accountright - Online version does not suffer from this issue.

Has anyone come across this issue, does anyone know how we might fix it?

Thanks

Sam

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Sambo1,

I can see how frustrating it must be when not all checked items are being captured in the purchase order on the AccountRight desktop version, especially when the online version doesn't have the same issue.

Please ensure that your desktop software is fully updated to the latest version, as updates often include fixes for such issues. Also, double check that there are no filters or settings within the Stock Alert report that might be causing the items to be missed. 

Try rebuilding the purchase order by selecting fewer items or doing it in smaller batches to see if this resolves the issue temporarily.

Regards,

Sai

Sambo1

Hi Sai, 

I completed these steps and the desktop version still suffers from the same issue. 

Can you confirm that this is a shortcoming of the current desktop version of MYOB?

If so, is a solve being worked on in the latest update?  I would imagine it would be straightforward for one of your software developers to fix?

Regards

Sam