Forum Discussion

3 days ago

Error -25: Invalid amount

I was trying to import purchase order. I was successful yesterday but not today. I am trying to figure out what is error-25. is.

{}                                         
Co./Last NameFirst NameAddr 1 - Line 1Addr 1 - Line 2Addr 1 - Line 3Addr 1 - Line 4InclusivePurchase No.DateSupplier Invoice No.Ship ViaDelivery StatusItem NumberQuantityDescriptionPriceDiscountTotalJobCommentJournal MemoShipping DateTax CodeTax AmountFreight AmountFreight Tax CodeFreight Tax AmountPurchase StatusCurrency CodeExchange RateTerms - Payment is Due           - Discount Days           - Balance Due Days           - % DiscountAmount PaidCategoryOrderReceivedBilledLocation IDCard IDRecord ID
GRANSASSO Gusto Clothing & Design Pty Ltd212 St Kilda RdSt Kilda VIC 3182 X1289/09/20242408975 PGS57144/23215/50.5301CREW L/SLV$89.0020%$71.20  Purchase; GRANSASSO17/09/2024FRE$0.00$0.00FRE$0.00OEUR0.620600$0.00 10 Location1GRANSASSO165
    Mike_James
    Ultimate Partner

Hi Vanessa1404 , there don't appear to be any blank lines in the text file; some text files end up with extra lines at the end. 

The format and content of the file appears to be correct. I would try removing the extra tabs on line 1 (after the {} symbols, sometimes this helps. I also note the Billed field is blank, maybe try putting zeroes in there.

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hey Vanessa1404,

Import Error -25 typically indicates an "Invalid Amount" issue. This error can occur if there are extra blank lines or incorrect data formatting in the import file. To resolve this issue, you'll need to edit the import file in a text editor program, like Notepad, and remove the extra blank lines. Each transaction on the import file will still need to be separated by a single blank line on the import file.

Best regards,

Doreen