Forum Discussion

3 years ago

In tray now faulty- supplier field no longer is automated

IN TRAY TAB

Hello Community,

Has anyone else had this same fault?

From today, the 'supplier' field is no longer automatically filled and must be manually entered.

Once manually entered, all the other fields gets filled out correctly, date, invoice number GST etc.

Would an upgrade on start up this moring have something to do with it?

Cheers, Russell

• Yes, I'm also experiencing same sort of thing.

This particular supplier name used to be pre-filled before the update. But now I have to enter it manually then the rest of information is pre-filled. I don't have any problem with other suppliers. I've checked in the community that the cause could be different ABN between document and MYOB which is not in my case. I receive the most invoices from this supplier and I don't want to type the name for many times. Please help...

• ...Very strange indeed, It is only  with a few of my main suppliers.  I have looked carefully at the invoices and the ABN, names and addresses etc are the same as they were last week....

The only thing that changed I believe was yesterday's upgrade

SamaraM
        Former Staff

Hi RussellHahn and Lily6 

Sorry for the delay in response. Were you having the issue on just one purchase or a specific supplier? If it was just one document it may be that the system is having trouble reading that one document.

Do let me know if it is still recurring, and if it is, can you reply with a screenshot of the In Tray screen and the document itself so I am able to reproduce the error for further investigation?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.