Forum Discussion

debm
Trusted Cover User
2 years ago

Link to MYOB Invoice

I'm trying to "link to MYOB" for a supplier invoice.  When it logs me into the page it asked for me to choose the correct company (we have two online).  It won't let me choose the bottom company and the circle in the top company is "lit up".  This happened with another supplier and now all their invoices come through to the wrong company.

How do I fix this please?

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi DebM,

Thank you for the post. I'm sorry to hear that you're having problem choosing the right business when you log in and I'll be glad to assist you with this. To further check please send me a Private Message containing the following:

• Serial number
    • Business name
    • Your full name and email address for MYOB log in
    • Company File ID (Help>>About MYOB AccountRight)
    • Screenshot of the page where you cant choose the right business

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi debm,

Thank you for your reply. We're sorry that we aren't able to get back to you right away. Does this issue still happen to your account when you link invoices? Can you provide a screenshot so that we can look into it further, please.

Cheers,

Princess

debm
      Trusted Cover User

Hi,

I've already supplied all the screenshots and information to Isaiah_C who was private messaging me about the problem but he has never replied to my last reply on the 2nd August.

So if you can see what's happening that would be great

Bostons-rule
    Contributing Cover User

Having exact same problem, I have given up trying to link supplier invoices.  MYOB shows our 2 companies to select who to link to but as with you it does not let me select.

debm
      Trusted Cover User

And it looks like they have given up on helping me, I've been given the "ring support" message now???

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Bostons-rule,

Thank you for your post.

In this case, if you have the same situation, I highly recommend contacting our live chat or phone support as soon as possible, as this needs to be investigated and resolved through the required team.

Cheers,

Princess