Forum Discussion

2 months ago

My invoices sent to customers all show Tax inclusive but the box isn't ticked for it? Glitch??

Hi I've noticed the invoices I send out are not coming out the way I put the information in. I have attached two images for the same invoice.

It appears that somehow the tax inclusive box is ticked but when I check the individual invoices the box is not clicked in the top right corner - how do I rectify this to avoid confusing our customers?

For example I am selling these parts to our customer for $23.10 per unit and when I look at a printed invoice its $25.41?

Please help!

Thank you :)

Megan

• Hi WPH,

Welcome to the Community Forum!

Looks like there might be a small issue with how your invoices are being generated due to some settings in your file. No worries, we can sort this out together!

First, try clearing your AccountRight cache. This can often fix any odd behavior. Next, recreate your invoice template. Finally, create a dummy invoice and send it to your email. Make sure to check the "tax inclusive" option to see if the price changes and if the tax is included.

If you need more help, just let me know.

Cheers,

Princess