Forum Discussion

Flow
Experienced Cover User
8 months ago

Online Payment: PayPal Payment Option Not Available

Hi,

I have Online Payments turned on. When a customer receives an invoice it shows PayPal as a payment option listed on the invoice but when they click on PayNow it is not available. 

I have tested this and the option is not visible on the first creen or when I click on G Pay and extend the payment options. 

Is there currently an issue with PayPal, have I not set something up or am I doing something wrong?

• Hi Flow,

Thank you for your post. 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. If your customers have the option to pay you using PayPal, this can be fixed by unticking the Online Payments option on the invoice and then ticking it again. Once it is done, resend the invoice again and the Pay Now button should be enabled. If it still does not work, you will need to set up AccountRight to receive those payments and account for PayPal's fee. Kindly check out this Help Article: PayPal Payments, which has detailed information that you can use as a reference.  

If you have questions or concerns, please contact us again. We are happy to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

• Hi Flow,

We hope this message finds you well. We just want to check back with you regarding your concern. If you still need assistance or if you have questions or concerns, please contact us again. We are happy to help. 

Kind Regards, 

Cel