Forum Discussion

4 months ago

Personalise Invoices

Can you please confirm whether the following can be done in this version of MYOB?

I want to remove the following tags:

Purchase Order No and Shipping Details

as I don't require them on my invoices.

I also want to change the set out of our business address so that town, state and postcode are under street name.

I want to change the size and font of the business name and other details.

I am using an old version of AccountRight and have my invoices set up as with all my preferences.

• Hi KerryG_25

Welcome to the Community Forum!

Absolutely, you can customize your invoices. To remove the tags 'Purchase Order No' and 'Shipping Details', you'll need to edit your invoice template. You can also rearrange the layout of your business address and change the size and font of your business name and other details in the template settings. For more detailed information and steps, our help article on personalizing invoices is a good place to check out. Feel free to post again if you have other queries. We're here to assist you!

Kind regards,
    Shella

• Hi Shella

Thanks for the reply, however, I am have tried all the edit features available and still can't work it out. Read everything as you suggest, but nowhere can I find where it tells the steps to do what I want.

I am not using AccountRight, I am using the bottom tier MYOB. 

Kerry

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi KerryG_25,

Thanks for checking the help article provided by Shella. If you're not using AccountRight, personalising invoices in MYOB Business Lite is very limited. Here's a link that you can follow. If there's anything you need assistance with, feel free to drop us a post again.

Best regards,

Doreen