Forum Discussion

RayJordan
Experienced Cover User
2 months ago

Right click on Sales Order, Invoice, Purchase Order, Bill

AccountRight Plus 2024.6.0 - WIndows 10

A few updates ago I started getting weird issue where when I right click on a field, sometimes I get the correct drop-down box with the copy, paste etc options, but much more often I get what appears in the attached screenshot.

The inability to copy text from one form and paste it into another is important.

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi RayJordan, 

I understand that this can be frustrating. I suggest clearing your AccountRight cache to resolve any software discrepancies. Additionally, you can view all the posts you’ve created by visiting your profile on the Community Forum.

Clearing the AccountRight Cache

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

Regards,
    Earl

RayJordan
    Experienced Cover User

But wait, there's more...

Creating a new supplier. I copy their details from an Excel spreadsheet and when I go to paste it into the Card address field, I get that same blank grey rectangle. 

This, again, is a relatively new issue. Maybe MYOB needs some new programmers.... each new update should be better than the last, not worse!

Now a question - how do I find all the posts that I have started over the years? This used to be relatively easy. 

Ray

RayJordan
    Experienced Cover User

Oh, and this new forum format sucks. It's harder to find what you are looking for. It's harder to find where you are supposed to post new issues. You can't select to be notified when someone responds. Your signature no longer automatically gets added to the bottom when you post.

Ray