Forum Discussion

nwin2018
Cover User
6 years ago

Unable to email customers with correct format- the invoices sending as blank instead of correct format

Hi 

Yesterday, we emailed the invoices to customers as usual but we received lots of emails from customers requesting the copy of invoices because they could not see them properly. They can load the invoices but only can see some numbers, and there was no line or no format on the invoice. It has already happened two or three times.  So I tried to restart MYOB and resent them. It was OK only after we restarted MYOB. It has happend two or three times already. The same thing happend when sometimes we print the invoices as well. But this thing happens only sometimes and not all the time. I think It must be some issue with MYOB.

It was no sign, no warrning or no error message, so we sent out as usual but do not know when will happen again.  Could someone advise me how to solve this problem, please. 

• Hey nwin2018,

Thanks for providing that info.

The first thing to make sure of here, are you using AccountRight 2019.2.1? If you haven't upgraded to this update yet, you can find a link to do so here- AccountRight 2019.2.1 is now available. If you are unsure if you are using the correct version, you can find out by going to Help>About MYOB AccountRight.

Are you able to check which type of form you are using? You can do this by going into Sales > Print/Email Invoices > To Be Emailed > Advanced Filters > Set the Sales Type to whichever is necessary and confirm the form that is being used. You can click Customise to be certain.

• Hey nwin2018,

Welcome to the community forum. I hope you find this resource to be valuable.

So that I can look further into this for you, are you able to confirm how you are sending emails (Outlook, online emailing service etc.?) You can find this out by going into the Setup menu, choose Preferences and then click the Emailing tab.

Talk soon.

nwin2018
      Cover User

Hi Maxine,

We are sending the invoices using OUTLOOK. We do not use the email set up directly from MYOB because we prefer to use outlook.

Thank you.

Maxine_BC
        Former Staff

Hey nwin2018,

Thanks for providing that info.

The first thing to make sure of here, are you using AccountRight 2019.2.1? If you haven't upgraded to this update yet, you can find a link to do so here- AccountRight 2019.2.1 is now available. If you are unsure if you are using the correct version, you can find out by going to Help>About MYOB AccountRight.

Are you able to check which type of form you are using? You can do this by going into Sales > Print/Email Invoices > To Be Emailed > Advanced Filters > Set the Sales Type to whichever is necessary and confirm the form that is being used. You can click Customise to be certain.