Forum Discussion

Budcarl
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago

on termination: leave entitlements vary from card to payslip

Hello MYOB

I have entered a termination date on an employee, so have no way to go backwards as it now deletes all history (really annoying - I wish you wouldn't do that - you could at least keep the information until the fin year is finalised!)

Anyway, aside from that I have a variance and I don't know why.  According to their card the employee had 122.615 hours of unused leave but on their final payslip it says in the YTD column that they have 150.33 hours entitlement available.

I checked the payslip prior and it also said they had 150.33 in entitlements as well

a/ why isn't it at least 122.615 -  I realize it wouldn't recognise zero until I processed another pay, but the leave figures should be the same?  The personal leave entitlement figure also varies between card and payslip

Can you tell me which figure is likely to be the accurate one before I process the final pay in the bank?

Budcarl
    3 years ago

Hi Melisa

This problem has since been resolved - three file repairs and a conversion to the cloud later.....

• Hi Budcarl

Sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet. So I can take a look into this for you can you please attach a screenshot of the employees entitlement balance detail report and a screenshot of their card file balance

Budcarl
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Melisa

This problem has since been resolved - three file repairs and a conversion to the cloud later.....