Forum Discussion

7 months ago

Payroll Categories

I cannot believe that there is still no abiilty to deselect payroll categories from employee cards where they have been previously used on timesheets.  I have a client who operates under the SCHADS Award where there are a hundred different payroll categories and over time/certification employees move up levels.  I cannot put 'ZZZ' (or similar) in front of the category as there are other always employees linked to it, moving up through the levels.  This is a real issue with the software and regretably I dont think I have an option other than to change platforms without a propsed solution.  It is very disappointing that there are threads going back 10 years and this has never been addressed.

• Hi BooksForBiz,

Thank you for your post.

After looking into this matter on our end, I can confirm that we've received the feature request and passed it along to the team for consideration. While I can't give you an exact timeline for when this feature will be implemented, our development team is actively reviewing it. I've also forwarded your feedback to the team. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Feel free to create a new post again if you need further help.

Cheers,

Princess

BooksForBiz
      Partner

Can I follow up on whether there are any plans to rectify this issue??

MikeG1
        MYOB Moderator

Hi BooksForBiz , thanks for following up. I spoke with our payroll product manager today and can confirm that this is being considered among other initiatives for 2025. We are unable to provide a timeframe as the prioritisation and delivery of work can be changeable and we dont want to promise something that doesnt end up being delivered.