Forum Discussion

6 days ago

payroll reports including jobs

I am trying to run a report for a monthly wage for staff at each of our job/store.

The one I attempted to get was job activity with wages & salaries and super (Attached is the report)    

The report gives the wrong figure as it doesn't include all the wages & salary amounts but included all the super amounts. 

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi frase,

Thank you for reaching out, and I understand how important it is to have accurate reporting for your payroll.

It sounds like the Job Activity report is not pulling all the necessary wage and salary amounts, but it's including the super amounts. This might be happening because that specific report may not be designed to break down wages in the way you're looking for.

To get the correct figures for wages, salaries, and super across different jobs or stores, I would recommend trying the Payroll Activity (Summary or Detail) report instead. This report is tailored to give a breakdown of wage categories like salaries, hourly wages, and superannuation.

Regards,

Sai

• Hi Sai 

payroll activity doesn't give you a chance to filter jobs so when an employee works in more than one store it doesn't divide the amounts up so I get an costing on that job/store. So it is not at all accurate for what i require