Forum Discussion

activemobility
Trusted Cover User
5 years ago

Salary sacrifice not showing on W1

We have super salary sacrifice set up for a couple employees.

I set up a new one in May and manually entered the figure in pay.  In payroll categories set as $0 per pay as it was a once off.

Trying to do IAS, and that 'one off figure' isnt being deducted from W1.  (The other two employees are)

Any suggestions?

I manually lodge IAS/BAS. So will have to amend.  But hoping this doesnt effect EOY?

• Hi activemobility 

Thanks for your post. The first thing I'd check is that you have selected that new payroll category in the W1 field set up in your BAS. I'd also recommend checking your payroll reports and the YTD verification report in the Payroll Reporting Centre>>EOFY verification tab to make sure it has been reported correctly through STP.

Please let me know how you go with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

• Hi activemobility 

Thanks for your post. The first thing I'd check is that you have selected that new payroll category in the W1 field set up in your BAS. I'd also recommend checking your payroll reports and the YTD verification report in the Payroll Reporting Centre>>EOFY verification tab to make sure it has been reported correctly through STP.

Please let me know how you go with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

activemobility
      Trusted Cover User

We had two employees already set up and it worked just fine as far as BAS/IAS goes.

I added a third employee in May, settings are all the same, as far as i can see, and just their figure is not being deducted for IAS purposes. (the other two are)

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi activemobility 

So that I can look into this for you can you please send me screenshots of the following my private message:

• the salary sacrifice payroll category set up
        • the pay transaction that included that salary sacrifice
        • the Payroll Activity and Payroll Register report

Looking for something else?

Search the Community Forum for answers or find your topic and get the conversation started!

Community home

Dig into MYOB Academy for free courses, learning paths and live events to help build your business with MYOB.