Forum Discussion

Wendy2018
Trusted User
31 days ago

This is just not good enough

What's going on there at MYOB.

Have you grown so large that you just don't care about your customers?

We are still waiting on a fix for the issue with having to unlock/lock previous periods every time some one wants a copy of an invoice. This problem has been around for quite a few weeks now with many customers asking when will it be fixed.

Yes, I am one very unhappy customer.

• Hi Wendy2018 ,

Once you have tried AR2024.7 please update this post. While most report the issue is fixed in AR2024.7, there are some reporting it did not fix the issue for them. This suggests there might be some other factor affecting some files - this might also need to be fixed.

Regards

Gavin

Wendy2018
      Trusted User

Hi Gavin,

Thank you for your reply. I can print invoices in closed periods - thank you

However, I still can't print a Profit & Loss

I'm choosing 1/7/2024 to 31/7/2024 but the year (in the little box underneath) says Next Year 2024, shouldn't it say 2025??

Anyway I'm being told to select a valid date!! so it won't print or show.

Please help - thank you

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Wendy2018,

Thanks for the update! It looks like you've got the dates right, but the financial year might not be correct. To fix this, check your financial year by going to Setup > Company Information. If it says 2025, then the report filter should have "this year 2025, next year 2026, and last year 2024" as options in the dropdown.

If everything looks good, try clearing your AccountRight cache—sometimes that helps with weird issues. If it's still not showing the right year, could you send a screenshot of your financial year and the report date filters?

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Wendy2018,

We totally understand your feelings, and we apologize for the inconvenience caused by the issue with unlocking and locking previous periods to access invoices. Our team has addressed this issue in the latest AccountRight update. You should now be able to print, preview, email, or save sales invoices without unlocking previous periods. Please update to the latest version of AccountRight to access this fix. For more details, you can check the release notes here: AccountRight releases.

Feel free to get in touch if you're still encountering issues.

Cheers,

MYOB

Related content