Forum Discussion

JANELLE
Experienced Cover User
12 days ago

Adding authority of a new employee

How can I go about adding a new employee to have authority to speak on behalf of the accounts Serial No. ending in 0861 for Company File 1 and 3.

Also Company File 8, I need to cancel the monthly Direct debit of $141.00 as this company has wound up.

This new layout is so confusing and frustrating to use. The old way was great and I had nothing but praise for the help received as waiting on the phone for long periods of time was ridiculous.

Could you please assist with the above 2 requests ASAP.

Regards

Janelle

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Janelle,

Navigating a new system can indeed be challenging, especially when you were comfortable with the previous layout. We truly appreciate your patience and feedback as we continue to enhance your experience. 

To ensure the security of your account, adding an employee to have authority requires direct contact with us. You can reach out to our live chat agents through our virtual assistant MOCA who will guide you through the process.

To stop the monthly direct debit of $141 for company file 8, please follow the steps in this guide: Cancelling your MYOB subscription.

Regards,

Sai