Forum Discussion

16 days ago

Administrator Access to Payroll & Super

Can I please get some assistance.  I am the primary contact and Administrator for our subscription and I would like to find out the order in which I need to have another Administrator able to do payroll and super recording from her desktop.   I currently do these and would like her to take over.  Can you please steer me in the right direction as to where I would start to make changes and in what order, so our transition does not affect our current weekly payroll?   Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi NadjaC,

Welcome to the Community Forum! I see you want to transition payroll and super recording responsibilities to another administrator. To make this change, please complete the change of details form for super. For detailed instructions, visit the help page on Changing Your Pay Super Payment Details and refer to the section on Changing Pay Super Payment Limits.

I hope this helps!

Regards,
    Earl

• Hi Earl,

Thank you for your prompt reply and steering me in the right direction.  So once I submit these forms do I need to do anything with regards to STP2.  Will the new administrator need to contact the ATO and advise them of her software ID as its different to mine even though we are both under the same MYOB subscription and if so, which order would be best to follow? eg. submit the Change of Details and Changing your Pay super Payment Details forms then contact the ATO to register her Software ID or visa versa?  Thanks in advance and also thanks for welcoming me into the Community Forum.

Regards

Nadja